Not much going on in our world today, so I decided to see what was happening in our lives one year ago. It is fun to go back in time to see how things have changed, kids have grown, the same pair of shoes are still worn, etc. When I look at this picture of C, it reminds me just how much life he has ahead of him.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
One Year Ago
Not much going on in our world today, so I decided to see what was happening in our lives one year ago. It is fun to go back in time to see how things have changed, kids have grown, the same pair of shoes are still worn, etc. When I look at this picture of C, it reminds me just how much life he has ahead of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment