Instead of buying toys for C's 4th birthday, we decided to take him to the circus. Grami, PaPa, C, M and I went. Daddy was in Arizona for the GA vs. ASU game (how convenient!). He did pretty well considering it was a 2 HOUR show (I had no idea it would be so long). He kept asking about when we would see the elephants and tigers and really didn't have much of an attention span for anything. The adults enjoyed the show and M slept through the whole thing! It could have been worse.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
The Circus
Instead of buying toys for C's 4th birthday, we decided to take him to the circus. Grami, PaPa, C, M and I went. Daddy was in Arizona for the GA vs. ASU game (how convenient!). He did pretty well considering it was a 2 HOUR show (I had no idea it would be so long). He kept asking about when we would see the elephants and tigers and really didn't have much of an attention span for anything. The adults enjoyed the show and M slept through the whole thing! It could have been worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment